Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday Sept 25, 2008


I am not a very good blogger, I get busy and just do not open the computer everyday as I should.
I have been sewing and taking care of my yard. It has not been so very hot outside so I have been able to spend more time outside. Today a guy is coming over to work in the yard and help me fix a few things.
I have also been taking an excel class at Cuyamaca Jr. college. that is going along and is fun, even if I do actually do have to study.
Gretchen should be back at school teaching next week, she had a knee done, after 7 weeks of being out she is finally beginning to feel better.
We cleaned the carpet at the shop and it looks great and very clean.
My furrie cats are loving life, as it is getting cooler and flea season is winding down.
So I'll leave you with a picture of my newest sew project and get ready for another busy day.

1 comment: