Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Rainy Day March 8, 2010

Hi,
It is really pouring rain here and my animals again are hesitant to venture out into the world. I have not been a good blogger. I get busy with things and then let blogging go by the wayside.
I did however go on the San Diego quilt run on Saturday and spent way too much cash on material. Schick quilt buying quilt fabric when you do not need any needs to be started to us fabric addictions.

But Rosie's Quilt Shop in San Diego always has an employee stash sale during the San Diego Quilt run.
We here in San Diego Ca. are really blessed to have such a great quilt shop. She has about 10,000 bolts of fabric and the best employees working there. I have been trying to sew my self out of my quilt room for years and I think I am finally getting somewhere. Actually this is the first time in a very long time I have bought any large amount of fabric.
My new dell computer has been back in the shop again. I spend over an hour talking to dell on the phone this morning telling them I wanted to return the computer, but since it is paid for I will not get any of my money back. I will never buy another dell computer. I have to admit I used to like my old dell maybe it is the new operating s system, but I am over dell now!.

Compact computer is another bad one. I have a friend Mike at Central Sewing in El Cajon Ca.
He told me the next time I get ready to buy a computer to let him know and he will help me. Well it is 9:20 am here in San Diego Ca. and I still have not got dressed so I have to run along.
Nancy

No comments: