Monday, June 7, 2010

Disappearing 9 patch cat quilt


I just do not know what happens to the week ends!. I always start off with so many plans and the week end days just go. I get so busy before I know what happens it is gone. Take this week end for example.
My girl friends cat of 17 years passed on and she was sad, as we all would be, so since I own every cat fabric every made know to man, not kidding, I told her lets do a Disappearing 9 Patch Quilt. We both can do one and I'll supply the fabric. I cut the squares 6 1/2" and cut 75 squares for each of us,
With a few other things to do on Saturday, it was 9:00 pm and that was the end of that day. Sunday started with attending Skyline Church in Rancho San Diego, got home at noon, saw a friend, starting working on the nine patch quilt, had to go get one fabric at Roses Quit Shop,
for the center square, turned into 5 fabrics I would not resist, came home cut the center block for the disappearing 9 patch, started sewing them together, had to make dinner, take the dogs for a walk.... oops, it is 10:00 pm again, Still have to take a bath.....etc.
OK now it is Monday, the gardener and his crew are coming over to work, and will be all day...
I have to go to school to get my law book for the upcoming class... ..$300.00...
I know what happens to the days, but ..... Does anyone have a day slow downer?
Have a great day.
Nancy

No comments: