Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Sept 24, 2010

Hi,
I do not have a working sewing machine now, I did have 3, but all of them have broke, it is those computer boards. Well I do have a singer feather weight, but I do not like the way it sews. So today I am off to the many sewing machine stores in the San Diego area to see what is available in used sewing machines.
Since I parted ways with my long time live in man, it has been a continual job to clean out stuff he left behind. It has been over 2 1/2 years, but yesterday I finally sold the 1952 Classic Chevy Truck.
It is so nice to look out my kitchen window and see the drive way empty. What a nice view.
I sold it and then had a tow truck come take it to the new owner's home.

I have been going to paralegal school at Cuyamaca College in Rancho San Diego. It is alot of studying, and often leaves me in the library for long hours, but I really enjoy it.

I do not have any pictures to post, but maybe soon.
I have to go get ready to go to school.

Have a great day.
Nancy



No comments: