Saturday, December 17, 2011

December 17th Saturday

Hi,
I cannot believe how fast time goes by. My last post was December 6th, I had planned on getting alot of sewing done. However, I have been busy doing things at the building I manage, getting Christmas Decorations up for the holiday, and getting the house ready for the Knee operation, I have been waiting for.
I remember in the past if you were scheduled for a non- emergency surgery, you as a patient would do a few basic lab test and show up on the appointed time. Times really have changed.
Yesterday I had to go have a MRSA infectious disease swab, various other ones, and wait for the results. Sign way too many forms, take a tour....................and on and on.

Well finally I am ready for the hospital. I called this morning to check to see if the hospital was fixed for wireless so I could bring my computer..............YES.
Today I am going to clean up some more and then go to lunch with Marilyn.

Hopefully this afternoon I will be able to sew a bit.

Have a great day.
Nancy



No comments: