Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Sept 14, 2009

Hi,
I have been on a mission to finish all my UFO'S as you already know. However, this weekend I went to a quilt shop, and since I want to finish UFO'S I have told myself no more fabric. I know quilters are addicted to fabric, i know some, not me quilters steal from quits shops. It is part of the fabric addition. Well anyway I did not, did not buy one piece of fabric, no thread, nothing, just looked. Wednesday night is the start of the San Diego Quilt show. I am not taking any credit cards with me. I just want to go look at quilts. This is the second year in a row that i have not put a single item in the quilt show. One year I put in 13 quilts. That was because the called me and said they did not have enough quilt to hang, then on the last day they got too many.
I have been swimming everyday at the Joan Kroc center in San diego, However this morning I over sleep. So not that it is 10:00 I have to get busy with other things. I'll try to go later and see if that works out.
I have one UFO on the design wall which is at a stand still. I really need to get in there today and take a look at it and finish.
Many many acts of love, and kindness, for they set the soul of fire and make it gentle.
Have a great day. Go sew.
Nancy

No comments: