Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday November 1, 2009

Holly Baloney,
Time just flies by when you are having such a great time with life. It has been 2 entire weeks and this is the first time I have sat down and looked at my blog. What have I been doing?
I started back working for the Quilting shop in San Diego. Whoever said "you cannot go home" knew what they were saying.
I have also been on a UFO train and it just will not stop to let me off. I have been wanting to finish up projects for along time. So I have been doing just that. NO New Projects! until a major amount of the unfinished ones are done.
I need a house keeper and a cook so all I have to do is sew, volunteer at the Animal Shelter and go work at the Quilt shop. I work Tuesday and Thursday at the shop. Mondays and Wednesdays at the Animal Shelter, Friday I try to clean house, Saturday I spend with friends, Sunday is church....
and somewhere in between all that sew.....my greatest joy. OH also I need time to play with my dogs and cats.....I have dreams of the future when we will be able to buy a robot double to help us do things and then everyone will have more time.... dream on. How about a assistant...
they can go work, do the animal shelter thing..cook and clean.

Remember I have been swimming for months, well guess what, in addition to dropping lbs, I have also dropped sizes, 1 in the pants department and 2 in the shirt size.
That means all the work feels great.
Well I need to run along. Have a great day.
Nancy

No comments: