Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Nov 13, 2009 The long cowboy quilt

Remember I was working on the Cowboy scrap quilt. I just keep making cowboy blocks and more cowboy blocks, Now the quilt is so long I have to go back and remove some rolls. I think there are enough rolls to split it into 2 cowboy quilts. I'll do one for a girl and one for a boy.
I plan on selling the quilt on Etsy or EBay. Then there is always the Quilt Shows.

I also have to go out and trim the tree in the front yard today. The joys of being a home owner.
I can totally understand why people rent. There is a problem, just call the landlord and have them fix it. Close your eyes to everything else. I could have a full time handyman in this big yard just fixing t hings.

It is really cold here, Winter has hit San Diego. Well our winter when it gets down to 62 degrees, in the morning there are small rain drops. Even the cats do not want to go outside. The dog is in bed under the blankets.

Have a great day. Keep your friends close. Real friends stay by your side.
Nancy

No comments: