Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday Nov 3, 09

If I could live as good as some other people I know I would: Say

"My personal life may be crowded with small, petty happenings, altogether insignificant. But if I obey Jesus Christ in the seemingly random circumstances of life, they become pinholes through which I see the face of God..." Oswald Chambers...

I have been working really hard trying to clean up the Quilting studio. I actually have been that for a long time. It is insignificant in the world of everyone else problems. Often something that seems so large a problem to one person is nothing to the rest of us.
You cannot even image the fabric that I have found that I bought at some time in my life that I through I would want to do something with. Addicted to fabric, that is the only way to explain it.
All quilters need to go to a clinic for the addiction. Maybe that is what I should do start a quilters clinic.
Nancy

No comments: