Sunday, August 8, 2010

August 8, 2010 Sunday

All week I have been saying that I really want to get into the sewing room. All week there has been one distraction or another. I have been managing apartment and rentals for many years now. People it seems who rent apartments, often seem to think that the landlord is there is fix every little thing for them. The other big thing, is" I only can pay half the rent, but on the fifteen of the month I'll pay the rest." I am not a loan officer..... If there is ever a day that the economy turns it self around the apartments go.
Anyway today Sunday was going to be my day to stay home and sew and do what ever I want, until.........Now I will be busy all day again.
I try to forgive people who make mistakes, However, there are many people who have not learned to forgive. Those type of people always believe that everything they do is right... if another person makes a mistake against them that person should never be forgiven. To those I say Grow up....!

If I ever finish my upo's (Unfinished objects) I have so many projects that I think I would like to do, so many great ideas. One thing that I would like to do is sell off all my stash of material. I have such a large stash and is never seems to go down, no matter how fast I sew.

It is Sunday at 8:30 am so I have better get dressed for Skyline church.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments: