Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday August 16, 2010


The week end flew, just flew by as usual. I was taking care of 2 dogs for a friend of mine who went camping. Neither one of the dogs have been fixed, and my two have been so there was a lot of noise all week end, Last night after they left, all my animals were passed out realizing as they did not have to hide any more from the bad dogs. They were friendly to me but not to anyone else.
My friend sent me a picture I wanted to share, A Black Fawn. I have never seen one, but feel it is a beautiful thing and very rare.
There is still nothing on the quilt wall, but I did get some studying done. I am taking a paralegal class at Cuyamaca College, and so alot of my time now goes into studying.
My two Chihuahua dogs sit and a chair in the office while I study and keep me company. Those two dogs sleep like rocks last night, no big dogs chasing them.
Today one thing I really have to do is trim the Lime tree, I have been trying to get it done for a number of weeks, today is the day.

I always start off the day with a ton of plans and them things happen. I am also going to try to put up a bird feeding stand, if only you could see my list.
Well I have better get moving on down the list.
Have a great day.
Nancy

No comments: