Thursday, October 4, 2012

October 04, 2012

Hi,
It has been so long since I had written on my blog. Things on the blog changed and I had to get help to learn how to sign on and write on the blog. 
I have been busy working in the garden. It has been very hot in Spring Valley this summer. When it is that hot, my quilt studio get as even hotter and makes it very uncomfortable to work in.

  I have been working on this Double Diamond quit pattern. It is alot easier than it looks, but still takes a bit of time.  
I have a few in different colors and it is fun. 
 As always I have been working on UFO's ( Unfinished objects.) I have so many they will never end. So why bother to start with a new idea when I have so many to finish.
The bloggers that can write on their blogs every morning, my hats are off to them. 
My typical day starts off at 6:30 am Cosmo the cat, that is him below,  comes in and wakes me up, he has a alarm clock on his right paw. He know when it is 6:30 am. I do not need an alarm clock, I have cosmo. 


I get up and let the cats out, then in a bit, the two small chihuahua's want to go out into the back yard. We have a very large eagle flying around the yard, so the dogs have to be watched.
About 7:30 I make a cup of coffee and head for the email. 
About 8:00 I try to get showered, but by then some of the cats want back in, the phone rings six times
and the dogs want out again. OK now it is 9:30.... This morning I weed waked the yard, then got out the blower and cleaned everything up,and did a big more gardening.

Well it is now 3:00 pm and finally heading for the quilting studio. I will try to get something done, only if the phone does not ring another 6 times. Or if Freddie does not get out the front door again. 
Have a great day. 

Nancy 



 



No comments: