Monday, October 22, 2012

Sunday October 21, 2012

I cannot believe that Christmas is almost here. It has been very overcast in Spring Valley, and All of Southern California for that matter. So I am inside the house hanging out and sewing. 
I was about to dispose of these muffin tins, and then made them into these small little pin cushions. Who would not want an extra pin cushion..? 

After I sewed for a few hours, I started cleaning out one of the hall closets, then dusted the bedroom,.. it never ends in a house this large.
The dogs need to go out for walks about 5 to 10 times a day....    
Cloths need to be washed and Dinner needs to be made.  I wish I had a personal assistant who could do all things for me, would that be a good dream.

Monday it is going to be overcast again so I guess I'll be inside the house again cleaning and working. 


I have to go for a ride into mission Hills to go get something... I really need that personal assistant.... today.

No comments: