Monday, August 22, 2011

Kitty cat disappearing nine patch quilt

Sunday August 21th After Worship at Skyline Church in Rancho San Diego, I went to the Spring Valley Swat meet, I came away with a lot of new plants, 1 avocado tree, 1 green grape bush, 1 six pack of sweet white onions, a six pack of cilantro, and a flat of flowers to plant around the apartment building. The swap meet is located in a drive in move theater, except they have not used it for a drive in 10 years. The meet happens every Friday, Saturday and all day Sunday.
there is 1095 vendors, more than I could ever see or go to. My neighbor goes every other Sunday.
He always gets great bargains. Only thing is, it gets really hot, I forgot to take my sun hat and around 1:30 I have had enough!.

Sunday is usually what I call my holly day, I come home and sew up a storm. Planting the plants took over and then it was late and time for rest.

Today, my gardener is coming over to do the Monday clean the year routine, he will be here all day. As I get older I wish I had a large condo so that the garden would just be taken care of.
Then I could just sit and sew all the time, and go do things and not have to work around the house.

Today is the first day of Cuyamaca College and paralegal classes start again.
I have been reading the book ahead of time, I always get my text book early and get a few chapters ahead, that way I look smart....Ha.

Well I have to go.
Have a great day.
Nancy

No comments: