Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 10, 2011

Hi,
It is cold in San Diego, only 63 Degrees at 9:00 am. Well it is cold for me. I have a big fire going in the living room fire, but it only keeps me warm if I am sitting next to the fireplace. The wind is blowing outside, and all the animals are snuggled up inside, most under blankets in their favorite places.

Yesterday I spent the day working on a new Batik quit, made out of my stash, Drunkard Path,
2 pieces with curves. I worked all day and sewed up about 30 blocks. That does not seem like
a lot, but with the curves it does take a bit of time.

Thank goodness for The Quilted Rose quilting store here in San Diego. I can get thread there and the prices are the best in the United states. I know as I check all the time. They also stock all wide variety of extra wide backing for the back of my quilts.

Well have a great sewing day, I am off to the quilting room.
Life is too short to spend time with those who suck the happiness out of you!.
Move on!.


Have a great day.


Nancy

No comments: