Wednesday, November 30, 2011

the Quilting Board.com



I read the quilting Board.com message board every morning, it takes me a while however there is a lot of information and really good quilt ideas from other quilters. This morning I got really inspired by one of Ruth Powers quilts : http://www.ruthpowersartquilts.com/store-detail.php?ID=47
The name of the is Third Weekend in October ~ #97310

I showed it to 2 of my quilting friends and they want to come right over and start.
i just cannot start another quilt until I finish some of the things that I am doing now.
I have so many quilt that need binding, and a cat sitting on my desk that want to help me do everything.
Some of these post are rather small, but I have to get going, I have to meet Bea Morris today,
She is going to finish a quilt for me that I just cannot stand anymore. then it is going to charity.

Nancy

No comments: