Sunday, August 3, 2008

August 3, 2008 Sunday


Hi,

I got back from the Long Beach International Quilt show and have been so busy the whole week this is the first time that I have had to sit down for one minute.

I am not kidding.

There was one problem after another at my rental properties, some are still waiting to be fixed.

I did spend one day working on my garden in the back yard. I had to water and weed and put down the fertilizer that I use every month to keep the flowers growing. Last month I used some on this palm I found at the dump that was almost dead and you can see from the picture what a imporvement in one month. Well maybe 2-3 months. You can see from the photo that the plant went crazy for growth. I found out it is a Sage Palm and very expensive.
Iam so happy itis doing well and seems to Love my yard.

Today I get to go work on a bath tub that has a crack in it. Sunday is usually my quilting day, but, duty calls.

Did not even get a chance to read the Sunday paper. I feel lost when I do not have a chance to read the Sunday paper
Nancy



No comments: