Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Aug 13, 2008

Hi,
Time sure has gone bye, Today is August 13, 2008. Wednesday.
I have been really busy, Yesterday I went to cuyamaca junior college and registered for a computer class. One that deals with how to build your own computer. It will be mechanical and I do a lot of mechanical things.
I am having trouble loading picturers on the blog, and have to go get help.
I have also been working on sail boat blocks for a new quilt, but the instructions that were handed out free and really not very clear. Do not take free instructions from shops....

If that is not enought yesterday Gretchen had knee surgery and today bill is having shoulder surgery, so two(2) of my friends are in the hospital for a number of days.
The shop is getting ready to go to the San Diego Quilt Show.
The owner is getting ready to go on a 3 week cruize..... so basically my life in rushed right now.





No comments: