Saturday, August 30, 2008

SAN DIEGO QUILT SHOW 2008

Hi,
I spent the last two days at the San Diego Quilt Show. There was some great quilts there and some not so great. Anyone can enter
a quilt. So for a beginner it is nice to see your quilt hung in a show. There were some new venders, some old venders. Some I expected to see there that did not come, and others that should of just stayed home.
All in all it is always hard and alot of work to do a show.
Each day I got up at 5:30 am and was at the show by 9:00am, the doors open at 10:00 am and close at 6:00pm, so it makes for a long day. However it is lots of fun so see your old friends.
I got some great new patterns and fabric. I also go to see lots of great things. I never seem to save enough $$$$$ Dollars for a show.

Saturday, that is today I will work at the shop, thank goodness. The day will start of 10:00 am and finish at 5:00 pm. not so long for me.
I cannot wait to get home today after work in get into my studio and have fun with my new things I got at the San Diego Quilt Show.
Well have fun at what ever you do today. Go quilt a quilt.
Nancy..............












No comments: