Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday August 25, 2008

The pink ribbon blocks are called micro quilting, each square is
2.5 inches wide. Each of the blocks has 47 little 2.5 inches squares. I did this for Rosies quilt shop. One quilt a years is enough for me.
After spending all day working on that I felt the need to go out in the garden and

do something organic. So worked on my Double Delete Rose bush.

At 61 I am returning to school to tax my brain. To keep
it active. To word off the spider webs. Today I am returning to Cuyamaca Jr. college. I am not sure where this will take me, but I am always ready to try
something new.

So I think I'll not be quilting for awhile or doing to much gardening. I'll let you know how it went tomorrow.

Oh, and bye the way the Double Delete Rose was My mothers favorite .
Nancy

No comments: