Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Day After Nov 5, 08

Hello,
I have not been around for some time. As you know I have been attending Cuyamaca JR. College.
Having to be at school 3 days a week and them spending time studying at home has taken its tole....
not to mention time I could of been doing my most favorite thing... quilting.
I did get 4 quilts back from the quilter, I need to take a few minutes to get them up for everyone to see.
I also turned in 3 others to get quilted.
Well the big news: We now have a new United States President. The First Black man will now be faced with setting history. Every eye in the World will be watching him for the next 4 years.
Good Luck to Mr. elect.
Prop 8 is going strongly to Yes................meaning that marriage is between a Man and a Woman.....
no matter what side you are on that was a very hard fought prop.
I have to get ready to go to work. I'll try to check in more often.
Have a great day.
Nancy

No comments: