Monday, November 24, 2008

4 days till Thanksgiving day.

Today is Monday. Only 4 days left until Thanksgiving day. Everyone is gong crazy as usual. The holidays bring out everyones strangest feelings. No one wants to be left out. All the long lost friends you never wanted to see again show up, wanting to spend the holidays with you, ya......So sorry that they have no where to go, but I just cannot take care of them. You may think this is a bad attitude, but It seems like the truth.
I spent almost all day Sunday running around getting ready for the BIG Day. Then I got home and old friends, I use that word loosely, called and wanted to come stay here for the Holiday.. No way.
I guess I am one of the million Americans that could pass on Thursday and it would never faze me. thankfully I am going to go with my good friend Diana to friends house on Thursday.

Now about quilting. I wanted to get into the quilting room yesterday, but never even saw the light of the doors. Today is Monday morning I really have to get going. So I guess I'll be off to the shower.
Have a great day. do not let your Friends bug you to much.
Nancy

No comments: