Monday, November 10, 2008

Monay Nov 10, 2008





















Good morning all Quilters.
Yesterday was my Stash busting day. So I have to send this report to Judy Laquidare at Patchwork times. She will be so proud of me. I got 5 ( Five) quilt tops back from the quilter, all done with my stash, well I did purchase one flannel green backing. I also got all the bindings sewn on, and started hand sewing one down. What progress. Guess how I did it.
I rented 3 Videos, when I came home from church. That was my afternoon. Plus I cooked dinner on the barbeque, stake and veges. That was great. I also did some work on cleaning up the quilting room. What a day of progress. Oh, yes, I also was drinking coffee.
I met Judy last Year at Road to California, she is as nice in person as you would think. I just wish I had as must energy as she seems to have.

Today I have to get back to life and go to work. Work does always get in the way of quilting. But, the bills do seem to come around every 30 days so that is that!

I do have one picture I'll post for all of you to see. I live east of San Diego in Spring Valley, Ca. It was raining yesterday and the cats were insidie. The favorite bed is the one looking out the window. It really is taco's bed.
She is called taco because the very first thing she does when she goes outside is rolls herself around on the ground. Like a rolled taco....So I call her taco cat.
Yesterday Cosmo the big black male cat wanted to be in her bed also, so they both got in the window bed and stayed there for a few hours watching the wind and rain.
Well that is all my progress for now.

Have a great Monday
Nancy





No comments: