Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday November 20, 2008

Good morning from San Diego, ca.
I actually live in what San Diegoans call East county. It is more open than living in the City and
certainly more lay back. I drive into the city about 20 miles about once a week to visit and maybe take care of things.
I used to live in the city, there was too much action. Life out east is slower. I like slower.
As you may know I have been taking a computer class at Cuyamaca Junior college. The end of the semester is drawing close and I have been very busy trying to get everything finished. Things that seem important one week, or that made you upset one week fade into the past as time goes by. Therefore I try not to get too very upset about something, because I know in a week it will not be important.
I have not had a second to finish binding all those quilts that are suppost to be gifts on Christmas day, they are quilted, the binding is on, now only to sew down the binding.
Well I promised myself that I would be on the road to school by 9:00 am and here is it almost that time and I am still sitting here at the computer.

Have a great quilt day.
Nancy

No comments: