Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20, 2010 Wednesday

It has been pouring raining, raining and now it is going to rain more. I can only keep one room warn at a time, so I have been keeping the sewing room warmed up. Hopefully by the week end it will be warmer. Coldness is good in a way, it keeps you in the house and makes you bind all those quilts that you have no done before.
My handyman is coming over to help me dig a trench behind the garage to get the rain a water to drain away.
Yesterday I made a large pot of chicken soup, the dogs, and I really enjoyed it. It reminded me of when my mother was here and she always made great soups.
Since my return from Road to California I have had a head full of ideas, but as always I have to do maintenance on the apartments and houses and that takes away from sewing.
Well I have to get started on the things that I have to do. Hopefully this afternoon I will be able to sew some more.
Also yet again my computer has been delayed, it was supposed to arrive before Christmas, Now dell is saying maybe in February.

No comments: