Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rotary cutter disaster at home

Tuesday night Jan 26, 2010 I was working away late at night and watching television, Not to be done while rotary cutter is in hand and .........your right cut right over my little finer into the nail bed. Can you believe how much blood there was.... alot.
Today is Thursday and I can finally look at it. I have been soaking it in warm water for two days and the pain has gone away a bit, but it still hurts.
Dell computer has yet again told me my computer is delayed. I called and they say apart is on the way to India from Japan, by sail boat... or something. Or maybe pony express, that will take a year.
Since it is paid for and Dell will not refund the money ... It has been almost 3 months since I order that computer, it was the day after Thanksgiving.....
I have been quilting but only sewing, no rotary cutter for me.... I have been sewing things already cut out, that just needs to be put together.

Mr. man has not talked to me for 3 months now.. since I called his Baby sister Consuelo..... the woman who started out as baby sister and I am sure has got into his................you fill in the blanks.
As I had said in the past it is hard loosing someone who you think is you friend especially when he works in the neighborhood where I live and we run into each other often.
Well who wrote "Braking up is hard to do" knew what they were singing.
I can only pray for him and hope that after he finished scamming me and hustling me he is happy with his life.
Yesterday I was at GTM at discount store for Costco and ran into a lady who was getting stuff for canning and asked her if she wanted to give me lessons to can. Now I think I have told you in the past my friend from Montana, Patty cans everything. I swear Patties ear must of been burning, because later that night she called me.
San Diego is really cold, there is snow up in the mountains and the cold air is blowing down to San Diego. It has not reached 70 degrees here in weeks. That is cold for San Diego.
Well got to get going, I am off to Rosies Quilt shop today, and then on to The Quilted Rose.
Have a great day, Sorry to dump so much on you in one day.

No comments: