Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday January 31, 2010

Made alive, what happened to January....? I know it was just Christmas yesterday. Time flys by.
My little right finger is healing up nicely after being cut open by the rotary cutter. That really hurt.
I have been sewing, but only things already cut and waiting to be sewn. If I need any additional parts. I have to cut with scissors, No rotary cutters for me. Well not for awhile.
I refilled all the bird feeder, the rain has stopped for a time. The birds are all sworming the feeders, That is one of the pleasures of bird feeders. Seeing all the great birds enjoy the food.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

When if ever dell delivers my new computer I will have so many quilts to post on the Internet of what I have been doing everyone will think that is all I do, however, I have not been able to post a picture of one of my quilts for months.
Today after it warms up outside I get to go plant or rather re-plant the plum tree, my garden planted it but did a very bad job. And I paid him to do it.
Well it is almost 9:00 and I have to get running.
Go spend the day with someone you love and have fun.

No comments: