Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7, Thursday 2010

Thursday, 2 more days till the week end. Ya. Time goes by so fast, I can not believe it.
Yesterday I was watching a news cast and realized that 5 years has flown by since Toni Gynn retired from the Padres baseball team and it seamed just like just yesterday.
My tenants on Chalmers street need a new washing machine for their house, the old one which is only 2 years old broke. So there goes another (5) Five hundred dollars.
I finally got to go back to the ear doctor who said another month before I can get back into the pool and start swimming again.
However after the doctor appointment I went to lunch with Marilyn my friend across the street and then to the animal shelter and ended having a great day.
On the way to the animal shelter I drove down grove street, which has always been my short cut and Marilyn noticed that it was the street where my man works. Sorry that is the short cut way to the animal shelter.
I guess no more short cut, I may run into that bad person and that would not be good.
Today my plan was to get up and go work with the cats, but now I have to go look at washing machines and get a new one for the rental.
Plans can never be what you expected, that is why old Chinese saying "Flow with it".
Well have a great day try to accomplish something.
Nancy

No comments: