Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday April 26, 2008



Saturday April 26, 2008

Hi,

Its 7:00 am and the cats I have know its time for me to get up and open the doors. They have a internal clock that is better than any swiss make clock.

The orange one is "Goldmine" he has cost me alot of cash. He had a nose problem and had to have surgery but does fine. The Vet told me when he was young I better go find a goldmine if I wanted to keep this male cat and the vet was right. The other one is called "C Cat". on his back is a white C, the rest of the cat is gray.

I live in San diego in east county and the cats think this is Disney catville.

there is lot of open space and plenty of room to play outside.


I finally recovered from my Acute Sinusitis and will be heading back to work today. I really want to stay home and garden and go play in the quilting room, But I did promise to come in today, so off I go, I really enjoy working where I work so its really O.K.


I tryed to work alittle yesterday on the quilt from my brother in law, but life gets in the way somethimes.



No comments: