Tuesday, April 29, 2008



Tuesday April 29th, 2008

Today I have an appointment with a new Tax accountant. What fun for my day off. I have to go over everything and make sure that its all right.

I am off work today so I really wanted to stay home and spend the day in the quilt room finished up the quilt. I have pieces on the wall and just need to sew it together. By the time I got up this morning I already had a list 2 pages long off what needed to be done for sure, hoping that there would be a minute or two somewhere of sew. Good Luck!.

My white cat is siting next to me on the desk, helpimg me. He cannot get to far off or he gets worried.

I better start my list. The first thing on the list is to call Dell to get my laptop computer fixed. I really like having it when I go somewhere. I hope it does not cost to very much. See you tomorrow.

Nancy

No comments: