Sunday, April 27, 2008



Sunday April 27, 2008 [Photo]



Hi,
Its 7:00 am and the cats I have know its time for me to get up and open the doors. They have a internal clock that is better than any swiss make clock. The orange one is "Goldmine" he has cost me alot of cash. He had a nose problem and had to have surgery but does fine. The Vet told me when he was young I better go find a goldmine if I wanted to keep this male cat and the vet was right. The other one is called "C Cat". on his back is a white C, the rest of the cat is gray.
I live in San diego in east county and the cats think this is Disney catville.there is lot of open space and plenty of room to play outside.

I finally recovered from my Acute Sinusitis and will be heading back to work today. I really want to stay home and garden and go play in the quilting room, But I did promise to come in today, so off I go, I really enjoy working where I work so its really O.K.
I tryed to work alittle yesterday on the quilt from my brother in law, but life gets in the way somethimes.

If your like me I have a few too many UFO'S. My goal last year was to finish at least 5 of the UFO'S. and cut down on the Quilt stash. I have been doing very well. I go into quilt shops now and think to my self, that's a nice quilt, but I problably have material in my room to do somethink just like that,
there is so much insperation in my room, I just need to go look around. Therefore my material or fabic buying has been greatly reduced.

The other big thing is now that I am back to work my time is more organized. I really do get more done when I work a few days a week.

Today I an going to gather all my old electronic equipment together and haul it to the goodwill. The goodwill recycles what they can to people who could use it and the rest they recycle to be reused. So it a win win deal.
They love to take it, I love to get rid of stuff I am not using and everyone is happy.

Well I am off to the garden to use some super bloom, Then in the afternoon off to the quilt room.

Have a great Sunday.

Nancy



No comments: