Friday, June 20, 2008

Fair day gone by.

Yesterday was the San Diego Fair day. That was so much fun. I got to go see the chickens, the cows, the goats, even some baby goats.
I cannot believe that I did not even take one picture of a quilt.
The food at the fair has gone up so much it is crazy. I only had one hot dog on a stick...$3.50. that was lot.
Everything else was at least $6.50 or more. way to much for me.
There was some amazing wood furniture items and other great wooden hand made items. I went into the rock displays and this year they had some glow in the dark rocks. They were really pretty, in the dark.
I took the bus back to horse park, you can park there for free, otherwise parking is $15.00 to park in front of the fair.
I have one more day to go to the fair to work. there will be other animals there then to look at.
Nancy

No comments: