Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday June 5, 2008

It is Thursday already, what happened to this week? tonight is the last quilting class for this semester and then we will start another class in just one week. The teacher Karen is going to preview what quilt we are going to do tonight. I hope it is a good one. Last semester she was thinking that she may be moving and so she did not really do a great quilt as in the semesters before.
It is also less that a month until Laurie and I leave for the Long beach international quilt festival. I'm going to take some classes, but the ones I tryed to get into were already closed so I and trying for some others.
Well I an off to work and it is already 8:00 am.
I retired for the nursing field and I am so glad! I just do not want to go back to that again, enought was enought. People I know and ones I do not know keep asking me to come help take care of their relatives or friends, and can not undersand No, Thanks I am retired from that.
Bye for now
Nancy

No comments: