Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday April 11, 2010

Sunday, I am finally recovering from my return trip to San Diego, after spending 7 days in Mesa, Arizona. Today the barometric pressure is very low and that causes my head to hurt. People to have a history of migraine headaches really feel it. I am going to get dressed and go over to Bill house in Mission Hills and clean out the mildew from the refrigerator. While we were in Mesa it stopped working and now it has to be cleaned before sears with take it away when the new one is delivered.
I got a nice email from a friend of mine who also has rentals, I am hoping that one day this week we can go to the movies. Both him and I like to go to the movies so that should be fun.
We have been caring on a email relationship and finally have decided to meet. Either it will be great or it will be not so great.
Well Business calls and I must be getting along.
Nancy




No comments: