Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summer August 07, 2013

WOO,
 I have so busy working on everything, that I just do not have time or the thought to come back and blog.
I really admire the people who can blog everyday.
Yesterday I went out to lunch with some of my old work friends. We went to Fashion Valley in San Diego Cheese cake factory. I ordered off the low calorie menu, still it was $26.00  with the tip to eat there. Next time we go to lunch it will be my turn to find somewhere to eat, and it will not be that expensive.

My goal for today is to do some more straightening out of the sewing room. I went and bought 3 long large plastic boxes to organize some stuff into, so I'll see how that goes.

Last night it was cool enough in the house to vacuum  and clean up a bit, with the pets I have I am always on the clean up cat and dog hair routine. Today the DOGS (2) are going to visit the bath, They don't like it, but always feel better afterwards.

So there is my day, I'll try to write again soon.
Nancy







No comments: