Sunday, May 4, 2008

Birday Post


OCEAN WAVES
May 4, 2008
Birthday.
Today is my Birthday. I am going to start the day by going for a walk along the bay front.
In San Diego we who like here are extremely luckly. While it is snowing in other parts of the United State I can get up and look out onto 75 degress
warm outdoors and them put on a pair of shorts and go walk along the bay.
My alarm cats who never fail to be ready to go outside at 6:30 am are already waiting for their birthday surprise. I got them Alaskan Wild Salmon for dinner.
After I get back from a walk I am going to be working in my quilting room. That is my birthday present to myself... will atleast one of my presents.
Friday I went to dinner with 2 of my great friends and it was so much fun. We laughed and laughed and then had to much to eat.
Have a great day
Nancy

No comments: