Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Quilt and Sew Day

Today is Sunday, It is also quilt and sew day. I plan on spending the whole entire day in the quilting room. I have a bunch of projects that I have wanted to finish and today I will get to them. That's that.
Yesterday I went to the San diego County Lawnmower trade in at the County Administration building. Yes I did finally get my lawn mower.
I got there at 5:00 am and stood in line until 8:00 am and was number 26 in line. I was done by 8:30 and back home with my mower in the back of the car. Its still is there. Too heavy for me to lift out.

Back to quilting. I started a quilt about a month ago but life got in the way and today I am going to finish it.
I also have some clothing sewing I need to finish. Well I have to get dressed and be on the way.
Nancy

No comments: