Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday May 21, 2008

Wednesday.. I am off again today.
Yesterday I spend almost the entire day running around San diego using up gas at $4.00 a gallon and doing and getting things done. What a waiste of time. You think something is going to take 1-2 hours and ends up taking 4-6 hours. I really think it would be great to live in a small town where lines are not so long.
San Diego has gotton so over crowded and stuffed with people it is about to burst. I used to think people were leaving San diego, but as it turns out more and more people are coming to live in the wonderful San diego area and everythings takes so long.
Thanks to my mother who helped me buy my home in Spring Valley 25 years ago, It is hot in the summer and colder in the winter but the there are less people out here, lines are smaller and crowds do not really exist.
It is quiet out here. Best of all I have a large yard with lots of room.
What more can one ask for. Life is peaceful, easy to live.
Go quilt today and enjoy it.
Nancy

No comments: