Monday, May 5, 2008


Monday May 5, 2008

This is a picture of some flowers from Ocotillo, in Imperial Valley.
I have to go down there this week and meet a man about helping me clean up some property that I own there.
I put an add on craigs list in Imperial country and he called last night.
He had some good ideas about how to clean up the property and seems to want to work with me.
Mr. Taylor that was his name said to make sure to bring plenty of ice water and a hat and gloves. He was a little bobcat so it should go fast.
Cleaning that place up will be a large load off my shoulders.
So instead of quilting I will be off to Ocotillo tomorrow early, early so I can get there by 8:00 am and work with him. I am going to ask him if he will show me how to drive the bob cat. That should be fun.
Have a great day
Nancy

No comments: