Thursday, May 1, 2008

Firemen Fabric

Thursday
May1, 2008







Good morning, Isn't that great fabric? Ask me what I am going to do with it? A lady came into the quilt shop that I work at yesterday and showed me this apron she had made with that fabric and Yes your right I just had to go get some.
Its Alexander Henry Fabrics Collection "Ready for Action"
I called it "Sexy firemen fabric"
I probably should do a quilt and then take it to the local fire station and give it to the guys and gals there, however they may get offended.
So I think I'll just hold onto it for awhile and see what happens.

Today I am going to tie myself into my office and just do paper work all day.
My quilt room is really calling and so are the floors in my house. My slogan is "Quilting before .....everything".
But today I need to do a few other things.

I found a new blog I think everyone would enjoy about quliting:
http://quiltville.blogspot.com/

Have a great day and go sew if only for a hour.
Nancy

No comments: