Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday May 20, 2008

I am finally off work for two days. I have a million things to do today.
Work on my appartments for one thing. Someone is moving in and I have already given her the keys.
I want to get back to the quilting room, but that probably will not happen until later this afternoon.
I finally unloaded my new lawnmower and all the neighbors came over to see it and wished they have gotton up at 4:00 am and gone down to the County Administration building with their old lawn mower and traded it in for a new battery operated one. It works great. Thanks Ron Roberts. No more pulling on a gas mower for me.
Next year my neighbor is going to trade in a gas mower for one of these. She has an electrical mover, but has to pull the cord all around the yard with her.
Well Iam off .
Nancy

No comments: