Friday, November 9, 2012

November 8, 2012

OH my, only 7 weeks until the New Year.  I just do not know what happened to 2012, time goes by fast and then. poof its over. 

I was at the San Marcos Quilt in a Day store yesterday... I went there to get one ruler, "the 9 1/2 inch triangle square up ruler".. But.........there was a ton of fabric on sale that I liked, and a ton of patterns on sale that are going into christmas stockings.... and two new books, which I did not get but have on my list to see about in the further.... 
I live 37 miles from the San Marcos store, so it is always a treat to get a chance to stop by and see what is new, I look on line all the time, but nothing like just being there and touching. 

While I was in north county it rained really hard in South San Diego, and by the time I returned home, I had some kitties who were very upset at being outside. 

It is raining again today, so I have to get cracking and clean up things so that i can spend the rest of the day sewing up a big storm and finishing UFO's..... 
I still have Christmas presents to finish up, and quilt bindings to put on. I guess that means a day in the Studio making a mess. 

Have a great day

Nancy 

No comments: