Saturday, October 29, 2022

 Oct 29, 2022 Saturday.

Hello, yes its been a very long time. 

I have acquired a Gammill longarm statler computerized quilting machine. Actually I have been working on it for almost 2 years now, and have gotten quite good at it. 

I now have 4 dogs, they started out as foster, but I really am a failure at fostering. The dogs have been bonded to each other and at 2:00 this afternoon  are taking their afternoon naps and have decided this is their home. They live here on a large 1/2 acre lots and can run and chase each other all over the property. Yes they are happy.

I have put myself on a fabric buying diet. I think I have enough fabric to last for 6 more lifetimes if 8 quilters were sewing full time. So I only buy something as a last resort if i really need it. 

I have 2 cats Lilly ans pearl. They get along with the dogs and act like they  are the boss. 

I am trying to finish my UFO's that unfinished objects.... or unfinished quilt projects. The ones i finish that i don't keep to to different charity  groups...... there are so many that want quilts.  

Well I hear my sewing machine calling my name.. 

Iam feeling well and content with my place on earth. 

 

Nancy 

 



 


No comments: