Wednesday, November 2, 2022

 November 2, 2022

Oh my gosh, what happened to this year. It has flown by...... I cannot believe it is November already.

Election day is coming up soon, please vote. If you dont vote then you cannot complain about anything. 

I just took in 4 more quilts to get quilted, and of course everyone wants them back tomorrow. 

I usually put the quit on the machine at night and then quilt them in the morning... hopefully get them done in one day, of course the bigger quilts take a bit longer.  Since I have a Gammill statler I really enjoy the job of quilting.

It is raining her today and so all the children are in the house, Pearl my large gray and white cat feels like she should sit on the keyboard while I am typing.  she likes to help.

Halloween was so much fun, I went over to my Nieces house and went out with her kids. It was most fun seeing all the customs... Even alot of the adults were dressed up. I think I walked about 1 1/2 miles with the children, They brought home so much candy.... what a load. 

Well I have to get back to the quilting machine. Sit and sew.... it is so relaxing for me and wonderful to see the results.

Farewell for now 

Nancy 

 

 


No comments: