Friday, July 10, 2009

KATS SCRAPIE STARS 7-10-09















SMOKIE


Everyone that I know is trying to tighten their belts, that are already tight. This week I have been trying to stay home and get some projects finished. In doing so I started cleaning my sewing room, where I have come across many, I say many ufo's. Way to many, so I am finishing them up.
This one was a class probably five years ago. A friend of mine lives in a Rv and in the winter it is always cold....this is flannel so I think they will love this,...
He looked at it yesterday and said,"well that is rather nice." Men!
I have been making all my friends quilts for Christmas, I cannot post them as I am sure they would figure out who gets what. So far I have finished 5 quilts, that is almost 1 a month. Since I am staying home trying not to go out shopping, that is working out well.

Smokie is the other thing I have been working on. She was found out at the local college, and brought to me about 10 days old, with her eyes just opened. She could not focus and was hungry and needed help going to the little box. Now she is best friends with my dog ginger a 8 pound Chihuaha dog. Ginger thinks smokie is her baby, and ginger is the best mom. They play together and sleep together and eat together. Ginger lets smokie eat her dinner first and then if there is any left over ginger has dinner.
Well I have to get dressed and go work in my sewing room.
Have a great day.
Nancy

No comments: