Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday and the TAX Man

Does anyone else have to pay quarterly taxes? I get very upset always have when I heard what my money goes for. Well I guess that is the price of being white in America.... I am free to do pretty much what ever I want to and then I have to pay. Sometime I feel like it like it may be better to be poor in America. Then I could just get all the free handouts.
Well Better cheer up or I may want to CRY!!!!!..........................
I did not get much sewing done this week but now the week end is here and I am off to a hot start!
I still am cleaning my sewing room and have found a bunch of UFO'S so I am finishing those off.
I have been looking for a 10 foot classic Gammill quilting machine, but the small ones are hard to find. All the machines are 12 feet long or 14 feet long. The room I have to it in will only hold a 10 foot machine.

I have always said do not tell a lie, becuase it always comes back to you, as it will.
I have a friend who has not been telling the truth all week and now it has come back to haunt.
I know it was not the truth, so I am just going to wait and see what happens...
Have a great week end... share yourself with your friends.
Nancy

No comments: