Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday July 2, 2009, Family

I cannot believe it is already Thursday. The week is more than half over, half gone.... It just passes like air. I have been sewing away, trying to stay home and not cause problems.
Some of my family members, like one of my sisters, is just nuts...not responsible, not of this world, not with it. I used to be ashamed to let anyone know that she was my family member. However, it is true she actually is. She causes me so much DRAMA, in large letters. A real drama queen....head of the drama queens.
I really cannot tolerate the problems she causes this family..neither can the rest of the family. But there she is. My mother passed 11 years ago and this one sister is still on me all the time. Yesterday I told one of my friends I just wanted to move away where no one could fine me. I have changed my phone numbers, refused to accept mail from her, but here she is. What to do.

I know, I know.... I posted about other blogs writing about personal problems and here I am so consumed with personal problems!..... Darn Things just happen, and sometimes I, not being sin free make mistakes.

Well onto to quilting, has anyone noticed how many machine quilters there are
out there? I have 3 quilts read to quilt and there are about 40 San Diego Quilters who want the job, I could just do it myself but why bother.....? So I have picked this new quilter... He needs the work, when i get it back I'll see how it looks and if I like it, I'll post his name.
I have to go run some things around town, so I'll be back later, hopefully.
Have a great day.
Nancy

No comments: