Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday July 29, 2009

I have spent my entire week working on rentals, I know, I know... I am lucky to have rentals to supplement my income, and infact I am very lucky. However a universal problem is tenants reck the rentals. I am sure if the homes were theirs, they would take better care of things. So I and all all landlords are always cleaning up after our tenants.
Ever have a friend who only calls when they need something? I one of those.. or two for that matter... This is my day to wine...........complain..........I have friends I'll call them that, but only comes by when I have something for them, or they want something.... Lately I have just gotten feed up with those people, ...I have just not been home for them to drop by... Do I tell all my other older friends I got fed up. ....Do not be fast to judge on the other hand.... so...........

My dog ginger thinks she is a cat, and follows the cats around the yard like she is one of them.. It is too funny.....
Well enough winning today.

I just stopped at Albertons market, In the meat department they have meat that is marked for Quick sale. It is meat that would be fine to take home and put into your freezer and cook later, but it cannot stay on the racks there so they mark it down. I really made a rack up today....
Hit the Jackpot today.... for $21.14 cents I got enough meat to last for a month, and then some
more. I put it into the freezer and will defrost it when I want it. What a deal..!!!!!!! Thanks Albertersons.
Nancy

No comments: