Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday July 19.2009

I woke up this morning and through I would go shopping after church today.........At 1:00pm....Wait it be really hot and the animals will be home in the house and they will want out to go explore.. So I better come home. Guess..... I'll just get ready for Monday.. It is 8:00 am and already hot.... hot.... hot.... hot.... hot.... hot.... hot.... hot.... hot.... hot...., well hot and humid.

Can not go to the beach, over the line it at the beach, cannot go to the Balboa Park. The gay Pride parade is there, So Guess I'll just stay home and sew... OH whoopie another holy day of quilting by myself...I like those the best, just stay home and relax....
I have to go to Wallie Mart for dog food..... guess I'll do that before church.....
I did not get any new fabric this week, but I was thinking about it.
Comic Con will be downtown, San Diego has been invaded. It is always crowed on the week ends.

Comic-Con International
Well better get dressed for the day. If you think of anything to do where there are not 5 million people in San Diego, let me know, The week ends are better off staying put, I guess.
Nancy

No comments: