Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 21st. Off to Hand Therapy


Hi,
I have been sewing away, my hand is working much better, the pointer finger is still very swollen, but every day it gets better. The quilters that can blog everyday really amazes me, if I can get back once a week I think that I am doing great.
The money wrench quilt is coming a long. I always take a picture of the quilt and then I can see my mistakes. In the upper left hand corner... Oops I have to go back and fix that. I made this quilt twice as large as it is supposed to be made, but now it fits a large twin bed. One day I'll buy my own quilting machine, A Gammill Statler, and quilt my own quilts, well that is my dream, but for now I just make quilts and then stack them up.

I planted some hollyhock seeds. I live on Hollyhock Road, so everyone should have Hollyhocks planted. I think so. I have cats, 4 cats really and when they see fresh soft dirt in a large pot they think it is for them to play with and dig in. I had to put some chicken wire over it, but Lucy, she is the calico cat, just ripped off the chicken wire cover. Now The dirt is all moved around, I hope the seeds are still planted.

I sold the yellow 1952 Chevy Truck, The man is coming to get it this month. I cannot wait to have another part of my past gone. Moving forward has been slow, but it is coming along.
I just keep putting one foot in front of another and hope that I am make the right decision.

Well I have to go fix that mistake in the monkey wrench quilt and then off to hand therapy.
Have a great day
Nancy

No comments: